Hats off to you for such rare observation! Definitely meaningful as well as real

  ANGEL

Monty Singh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          This talk about TOP< BOTTOM< VERSATILE etc. has been
stretched too long...........

So, I see no harm in adding my bit, based on my
observations......

Bottoms or Passive role adaptors are often clueless
how to handle a male to male interaction physically
but do feel strongly thrilled with the idea. If they
find a Top, they let him do the "needful" adjusting
well to the situation and enjoying it too ! The same
guys are at ease as Tops in a Heterosexual
relationship with virtally 100 % success and ease....

Tops are mostly Pure Gays ! They get a turn-on,
excitement n thrill in company of a male only, mostly
a passive one. They also love rugged , muscular,
sporty and middle-aged guys, indulge in rough
love-making and get thrill out of bondage, S & M etc.
Such guys fail to even fake it in company of a
female.....as is obvious by their failure to get a
hard-on !

Versatiles are the ones who get turned on by any
situation. For them Homo,Hetero, Bi, Transvestite,
Transgender.....any and everything goes ! For them
their self-gratification comes from any possible
source....and have full capacity to adapt to them.

Finally pure heteros are 100% comfortable with
females; and if situation permits, go for a cute
smooth passive guy whom they handle while fantasizing
about a female's company...........They do not prefer
body builders, rugged, masculine, hairy or middle-aged
partners. The soft n smooth twinks turn them on like
any female partner. If the guy in their company starts
getting passionate and active, they immediately loose
erection !

Hope many of us will agree to my observations....

M.

:

> Hi Cooper!
>
> I do agree with aditya's views about this group.
> Many may agree with
> your choices and many wont. But I guess its a free
> world and every
> one has the right to have their own judgement of
> whats right and
> whats wrong. As for me Im a Bisexual but Lean more
> towards the
> Homosexual side. I donot see myself living with a
> guy as Husband and
> husband (or what ever terminology). When I visualize
> myself when my
> mother is no more... I can feel the vacuum existing
> because of the
> absence of a women. No I dont need a women so that I
> can USE her to
> satisfy my emotional needs. But I believe that I can
> find a women to
> whom I could disclose my sexual orientation and live
> a peaceful
> life. What if my wife is a bisexual herself...
>
> Many might disagree with my views, but I would like
> to state taht I
> am not against their views. I am not opposed to
> lifetime committed
> gay couples, Infact I appreciate them. But this is
> what I feel
> personally.
>

> Regards,
> Rajeev
>
> --- In gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com, "Aditya
> Bondyopadhyay"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Dear Cooper,
> > Please join in. Personally I do know of many
> Bisexual people who
> are on this
> > list. But one trend that I have noticed in the
> past is that when
> gay men
> > criticize some manifestations of biexuality [like
> cheating on your
> wife by
> > not disclosing that you are bisexual, while at the
> same time not
> giving your
> > fife that same freedom of sexual exploration - OR
> - getting
> married when
> > there is no intention of fulfilling the marital
> vows, but only to
> satisfy
> > social pressures or mores], bisexual people often
> cannot take it
> in their
> > stride and in the right spirit. they take an
> attack on cheating and
> > mala-fide intent to be an attack on bisexuality
> itself. This
> attitude is
> > inane at least and extremely selfish at worst.
> >
> > However, in this list people have the right to
> express themselves
> and also
> > to criticise what they feel is not OK. if you have
> it in you to
> take that
> > and keep it at a dialogue, without acting the
> injured bloke or the
> [...]
=== message truncated ===

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html