Are you serious? Well, that puts everything in perspective one could suppose.
This may just unravel the deepest secrets of the universe, and deflect all
those stones the society pelts at us. MWHAHAHAHAHA!
Monty Singh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
      This talk about TOP< BOTTOM< VERSATILE etc. has been
stretched too long...........

So, I see no harm in adding my bit, based on my
observations......

Bottoms or Passive role adaptors are often clueless
how to handle a male to male interaction physically
but do feel strongly thrilled with the idea. If they
find a  Top, they let him do the "needful" adjusting
well to the situation and enjoying it too ! The same
guys are at ease as Tops in a Heterosexual
relationship with virtally 100 % success and ease....

Tops are mostly Pure Gays ! They get a turn-on,
excitement n thrill in company of a male only, mostly
a passive one. They also love rugged , muscular,
sporty and middle-aged guys, indulge in rough
love-making and get thrill out of bondage, S & M etc.
Such guys fail to even fake it in company of a
female.....as is obvious by their failure to get a
hard-on !

Versatiles are the ones who get turned on by any
situation. For them Homo,Hetero, Bi, Transvestite,
Transgender.....any and everything goes ! For them
their self-gratification comes from any possible
source....and have full capacity to adapt to them.

Finally pure heteros are 100% comfortable with
females; and if situation permits, go for a cute
smooth  passive guy whom they handle while fantasizing
about a female's company...........They do not prefer
body builders, rugged, masculine, hairy or middle-aged
partners. The soft n smooth twinks turn them on like
any female partner. If the guy in their company starts
getting passionate and active, they immediately loose
erection !

Hope many of us will agree to my observations....

M.