Guys,

Just wondering if there may be interest from the
overseas members of this group in forming GB type
support groups outside India?

I think there was some discussion on this group about
forming something along these lines in London....

Living overseas does not necessarily mean that we are
out in the 'open' (sorry about the cliche!) in what
are relatively more accepting countries.

Many of us maybe still primarily mingle/hangout with
fellow countrymen/countrywomen whose attitudes may not
have changed.......

The need for a support group probably becomes more so
necessary as we are far away from our family and
friends and maybe that someone special.  Being gay and
alone - is not the best of equations!

I live in Sydney (originally from Bombay) and would be
happy to connect with fellow members here in Australia
who share similar feelings and may want to find a
'safe' place to be themselves.

Members in others parts of the world can probably
organize  something along similar lines in their
cities.

Thanks for patiently reading this long email!

Look forward to hearing ....

Cheers,
AK