Dear Moderator ,
Sure , Why not have gb groups all over the world ? I am all for a gb group
forming in London !!
I remember the years when I used to sneak into the Bandra station vendor to get
a copy of bombay dost ( its initial years )
Lets spread the gb spirit beyond the shores of Mumbai now !!!
Tapesh
London

> Message Received: Aug 30 2007, 06:10 PM
> From: "nicky b"
> To: gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: g_b GB groups outside India/Mumbai?

even i am lookin for similar kind of group for UAE (Dubai), can any body help
us?...

Nicks

> A K yahoo.com.au> wrote:
Guys,

> Just wondering if there may be interest from the
> overseas members of this group in forming GB type
> support groups outside India?
>
> I think there was some discussion on this group about
> forming something along these lines in London....
>
> Living overseas does not necessarily mean that we are
> out in the 'open' (sorry about the cliche!) in what
> are relatively more accepting countries.
>
> Many of us maybe still primarily mingle/hangout with
> fellow countrymen/countrywomen whose attitudes may not
> have changed.......
>
> The need for a support group probably becomes more so
> necessary as we are far away from our family and
> friends and maybe that someone special. Being gay and
> alone - is not the best of equations!
>
> I live in Sydney (originally from Bombay) and would be
> happy to connect with fellow members here in Australia
> who share similar feelings and may want to find a
> 'safe' place to be themselves.
>
> Members in others parts of the world can probably
> organize something along similar lines in their
> cities.
>
> Thanks for patiently reading this long email!
>
> Look forward to hearing ....
>
> Cheers,
> AK

> Sick of deleting your inbox? Yahoo!7 Mail has free unlimited storage.
> http://au.docs.yahoo.com/mail/unlimitedstorage.html

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s user panel and
lay it on us.