G'day guys check out this website they have a list of free social networking
sites for guys all over the world...

  http://www.nexusstudentservices.com/index_files/Page318.htm

  Cheers,

  Jake

  PS Me in Australia - Sydney - anyone here...

A K <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Hi Hitesh/Tapesh/Nicks

Good to hear that you would be interested in forming such groups in your own
cities.....

I haven't had any positive response yet from members of this groups who are in
OZ yet !

Rome wasn't built in a day....anyway!!!!!!!!  Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Guys - who ever is interested please do contact any one of us who maybe in your
part of the world.

Cheers,
AK

Hitesh Archie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  i definitely would love to have this group in toronto

  Hitesh

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

  Dear Moderator ,
  Sure , Why not have gb groups all over the world ? I am all for a gb group
forming in London !!
  I remember the years when I used to sneak into the Bandra station vendor to
get a copy of bombay dost ( its initial years )
  Lets spread the gb spirit beyond the shores of Mumbai now !!!
  Tapesh
  London

  > Message Received: Aug 30 2007, 06:10 PM
> From: "nicky b"
> To: gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: g_b GB groups outside India/Mumbai?
>
>     >   even i am lookin for similar kind of group for UAE (Dubai), can any
> body help us?...

  Nicks

> A K yahoo.com.au> wrote:
      Guys,

> Just wondering if there may be interest from the
> overseas members of this group in forming GB type
> support groups outside India?
>
> I think there was some discussion on this group about
> forming something along these lines in London....
>
> Living overseas does not necessarily mean that we are
> out in the 'open' (sorry about the cliche!) in what
> are relatively more accepting countries.
>
> Many of us maybe still primarily mingle/hangout with
> fellow countrymen/countrywomen whose attitudes may not
> have changed.......
>
> The need for a support group probably becomes more so
> necessary as we are far away from our family and
> friends and maybe that someone special. Being gay and
> alone - is not the best of equations!
>
> I live in Sydney (originally from Bombay) and would be
> happy to connect with fellow members here in Australia
> who share similar feelings and may want to find a
> 'safe' place to be themselves.
>
> Members in others parts of the world can probably
> organize something along similar lines in their
> cities.
>
> Thanks for patiently reading this long email!
>
> Look forward to hearing ....
>
> Cheers,
> AK

> Sick of deleting your inbox? Yahoo!7 Mail has free unlimited storage.
> http://au.docs.yahoo.com/mail/unlimitedstorage.html
>

>   >
---------------------------------
  Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s user panel
and lay it on us.

  If friends were flowers I would not pick you! I'll let you grow in the garden
& cultivate you with love and care so I can keep you as a friend 4ever!!

  Building a website is a piece of cake.

  Sick of deleting your inbox? Yahoo!7 Mail has free unlimited storage. Get it
now.