I am with Madcow on this,  The western society is given to sensationalization (
I do not know if such a word exist, but it does bring out the truth) &
dramatization for self profit. Truth or not has no relevancy.  This is
especially true when concerning other cultures and icons, and of British
Authors
and British Journalists, may be the reason is obvious !!.

For example, PBS aired an series on Indian Independence.  To the very end they
seemed fair.  But boy was the end perverted. They projected Jinnah as good and
Gandhi/Nehru alliance as being useless, stupid and one that caused the
partition.  Can you even believe this shit !! ....  There were so many
protests,
it was unbelievable.

Do you also know to this day, the leader of stature of Mahatma that has not
received Nobel Peace Prize is only Gandhi.  All the others such as Nelson
Mandela, Martin Luther King who followed Mahatma's principle have received one?
 I am not implying in the least that these two great individuals did not
deserve
the award, only point is Gandhi deserved it as well.  Moreover, it was the
British opposition that stopped Nobel Committee to go back on the decision.
 That year the decision was made not to award anyone else either.

We should all as one Indians should stand against this imperialistic invasion
in
principle and this character assassination of Gandhiji.

 Again I am not against any sexual orientation ,... fact is that I embrace the
differences.  But I am not ready to hold someone else a victim to make my point
of view valid.  As long as I am comfortable with who I am, I am perfectly fine
regardless of what world thinks of me.

This is such a shame that I request all of you to follow up on that article
find out the publisher and launch complaints. In every possible way.
Let us stand as one in this endeavor.

Rest In Peace Mahatma.

Mike,