From: Mike Milton <mmilto...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: g_b on Gandhi, his loving relationship with a german body builder,
and the difficulty of assimilating the (homo)sexual into the image of the
mahatma
To: gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, 31 March, 2011, 2:54 AM

Perhaps the author needs some to boot him !!!

Bloot, point here is not appreciating Gandhiji's principle ... for long we have
done that and have given up now too.

Point here is, if someone writes a story about me, I think I expect people to
verify the veracity of the story before believing the same.  We owe the same
level of respect to Mahatma.

Does any one his right mind think, if there was any truth to this story,
British would have destroyed Gandhi and would have taken full advantage of it.

Let us think before passing mundane comments at least about a great soul.

Mike.