all this supid, be fair in assessing national leader

From: Manoj <zeus200...@yahoo.com>
To: g_b <gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, 4 April 2011 7:12 PM
Subject: Re: g_b on Gandhi, his loving relationship with a german body builder,
and th...

PratapForget it. U wouldn't understand it. U do nit think that being called gay
is accusing someone. U actually think it's normal!!!Infidel!U try to think U r
actually even being rational n fair!With all these things ofcourse ur stupid n
dumb headed brain wouldn't understand that this is not the way we do it here.
Didn't bapu teach us to shout, insult, believe in heresy and in general be
intolerant and quick to insult? !!Ofcourse the book needs to be banned, burned
n I only wish we can send out guys out an get this guy assassinated Hail mike!