No dude

I never said that everyone enjoy it.
Infact I planned to 'conduct' the poll in my way.... Rather than making the
opinion with limited thinking...

It is same like....
Shh... No da, Dont ask what is masturbate... Baba Ramdev and my papa and
my... Said that it is harmful... No matter how educated we are... We dont
use common sense.

What is big deal if I asked ppl's opinion about my doubt?

Wake up dude...
Dont be a conservative 'da'...
Think hatke...