On 12/6/22 11:13, arthur.co...@embecosm.com wrote:
> Similarly to the previous round of patches, this patchset does not contain any
> new features - only fixes for the reviews of the v3. New features will follow
> shortly once that first patchset is merged.
>
> Once again, thank you to all the contributors who made this possible and
> especially to Philip Herron for his dedication to the project.

Hello.

Congratulations for the patch set approval!

I noticed a minor git issues when I tried approving the patches:

warning: quoted CRLF detected
.git/rebase-apply/patch:3850: trailing whitespace.
  /* TODO: spec syntax rules state that "MacroInvocationSemi" can be used as
.git/rebase-apply/patch:3851: trailing whitespace.
   * ExternalItem, but text body isn't so clear. Adding MacroInvocationSemi
warning: 2 lines add whitespace errors.
.git/rebase-apply/patch:3374: indent with spaces.
                                                                               \
.git/rebase-apply/patch:3427: indent with spaces.
                                                                               \
warning: 2 lines add whitespace errors.
.git/rebase-apply/patch:315: indent with spaces.
        // rust precedences
.git/rebase-apply/patch:316: indent with spaces.
        PREC_CLOSURE = -40,     // used for closures
.git/rebase-apply/patch:317: indent with spaces.
        PREC_JUMP = -30,        // used for break, continue, return, and yield
.git/rebase-apply/patch:318: indent with spaces.
        PREC_RANGE = -10,       // used for range (although weird comment in
rustc about this)
.git/rebase-apply/patch:319: indent with spaces.
        PREC_BINOP = FROM_ASSOC_OP,
warning: squelched 6 whitespace errors
warning: 11 lines add whitespace errors.
.git/rebase-apply/patch:21: trailing whitespace.
;
.git/rebase-apply/patch:26: trailing whitespace.
;
warning: 2 lines add whitespace errors.
.git/rebase-apply/patch:22: trailing whitespace.
* If you're unable to find an open issue addressing the problem, [open a new
one](https://github.com/Rust-GCC/gccrs/issues/new).
.git/rebase-apply/patch:23: trailing whitespace.
  Be sure to include a **title and clear description**, as much relevant
information as possible, and a **code sample**
.git/rebase-apply/patch:36: trailing whitespace.
These will be imported into a GitHub PR to follow the normal review process,
.git/rebase-apply/patch:43: trailing whitespace.
* Do not open an issue on GitHub until you have collected positive feedback
about the change.
.git/rebase-apply/patch:61: trailing whitespace.
* Where possible please add test cases to `gcc/testsuite/rust/` for all PRs.
warning: squelched 15 whitespace errors
warning: 20 lines add whitespace errors.

Can you please take a look at that?

Cheers,
Martin