Hi Po,

On Fri, May 12, 2023 at 09:53:30PM +0800, Po Lu via Gcc wrote:
> I don't want anything, seeing as I've been using GCC less and less over
> the years (for this and other reasons.)  I'm just throwing in my two or
> so cents.

I think you have contributed more than two cents and it time to stop
repeating your opinion over and over again (and for others to stop
replying to your posts). You have posted more than anybody else to
this thread and it is not contributing anything new. Please let the
actual gcc maintainers work out the technical details of the default
diagnostics.

Thanks,

Mark