You know, if you useless cocksuckers would spend half as much energy and
cleverness figuring out some kind of morally upright way to generate income
instead of scamming retards on the internet, you'd be billionaires by now.

This is what "civilization" has devolved to; a world of grifters scamming other
grifters. The only difference between this guy and the rest is that his scam is
obvious to intelligent people; the most dangerous frauds are the most
legitimate appearing, and are heavily promoted and legally enforced by
"authorities." Rob a bank and you go to jail; own the bank and you can rob it
all day long. We need to bring back the guillotine.

Dave