On Thu, 13 Jul 2023 12:10:32 +0200
Mark Wielaard <m...@klomp.org> wrote:

> Hi Dave,
>
> On Wed, Jul 12, 2023 at 09:34:31AM -0500, Dave Blanchard wrote:
> > You know, if you useless cocksuckers [...]
>
> Please stop using this kind of language on this list.  I know it is
> annoying if the spam filters didn't catch some obvious scam message.
> But you are not helping anybody by replying to it.  And using
> offensive language, even if you are annoyed, isn't acceptable.

Really? That's all you have to add? If my tone was so "offensive", how did YOU
help by replying to it?

I'm pretty sure I'm much, much more than "ANNOYED" about a lot of things going
on in this world--and you would be too, if you were any kind of man.

Maybe if you spent less time worried about inconsequential things like people's
"offensive" language, and more time worried about how your country (you live in
the Western world, correct?) is circling the drain, maybe the world would not
be such a FUCKING SHITHOLE.

I will not make any more such comments in the future to this list, so as not to
further disturb any pearl-clutching Puritans here by using "offensive language"
(the horror!) on the Internet.

THANKS.

Dave