H. J. Lu wrote:
        PR rtl-optimization/25603
        * reload.c (reg_inc_found_and_valid_p): New.
        (regno_clobbered_p): Handle REG_INC as 25603 workaround.

I don't believe this is safe. If you look at the uses of regno_clobbered_p in reload.c, the comments clearly indicate that we are looking for registers used in clobbers. So unconditionally adding code that handles REG_INC notes will break these uses. You have to add the REG_INC support the same way that the sets support was added, by adding another argument (or reusing the sets argument), and then modifying the one place we know is broken (choose_reload_regs) to use the new argument (or new sets argument value).
--
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.specifix.com