Hello,

Working on an arm-vxworks port for Ada, we noticed that both
NO_DOT_IN_LABEL and NO_DOLLAR_IN_LABEL are defined, the former from
config/vxworks.h and the latter from arm/aout.h.

Is it really intended this way ?

NO_DOT_IN_LABEL is actually #undef'ed from config/vxworks.h, but the
arm/aout.h overrules it because

  tm_file="... vxworks.h arm/elf.h arm/aout.h ... arm/vxworks.h"

This is causing labels for nested functions to be formatted by

  #   define ASM_PN_FORMAT "__%s_%lu"

...  causing some troubles to the debugger, which fails to reconstruct
the proper user level name.

Before investigating possible debugger adjustments, we wanted to check
whether the compiler configuration was as intented.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Olivier