Please tell me where I can read this "spat of
postings" so that I can evaluate them. I guess I have
to change emailaddress (not difficult) and name (more
difficult) after this stuff. I never typed so much in
a short time!

--- Steve Kargl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gcc.fortran/day=20050926#