On 4/8/07, Bradley Lucier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Is this just a rumor, or are there data that backs this up.  (That -
fwrapv doesn't work, not that Dewar was always told that it doesn't
work.)

If you look into the bugzilla, you will see now two bugs filed against
-ftrapv.  One because the rtl back-end removes the libcall and another
because we optimize away the overflow checks in libgcc2.c (PR 19020
and PR 31477).  I don't know why people can't look this up themselves,
it is not like it is private information or anything.

-- Pinski