Volker Reichelt wrote:

> 2007-03-26  Dirk Mueller  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>        * parser.c (cp_parser_member_declaration): Pedwarn
>        about stray semicolons after member declarations.
>

> It makes
>
>   struct A
>   {
>      void foo() {};
>   }

That is indeed still legal in the current working draft.  (The reason
that I copied the grammar productions above the parser functions was so
that it would be easy to check things like this...)

> Therefore, IMHO the patch is wrong and should be reverted.

Yes, please go ahead and revert it.  And, if you have time, please add a
test-case specifically for this case.  The previous patch removed
semicolons from lots of valid code, but probably none of those test
cases were specifically for this case.

Thanks,

--
Mark Mitchell