Hello all,

I've been working on MaverickCrunch support in gcc, and could never get
a completely working glibc (with-fp), since there is no soft-float sqrt
libcall function.  This is a big problem for MaverickCrunch as there are
no hard div or sqrt opcodes.

It seems that this is the only other thing that is missing to let glibc
be compiled with-fp for soft float arm, too.

Is it possible to add these functions to ieee754-sf.S and ieee754-df.S
???  There is of course a c implementation in glibc/soft-fp but I don't
know of any arm assembly implementation...

I know that ARM IHI 0043A doesn't specific this as part of the EABI, but
perhaps it needs to be added?

Thanks