Taras wrote:
However, I do think it's awesome to be able to store plugin results in the resulting binary to do LTO-style analyses. How well is that working for you?

I would be delighted if that would be easily possible, but I remember having asked at some LTO related session or meeting if LTO can be extended to add some additional data, and the answer was "we don't want to do that".