Status
======

We are now in regression and documentation fixes only mode.

When the number of P1 bugs drops to zero and the number of
P1, P2 and P3 bugs reaches 100, we'll branch 4.4.0 and open
4.5 stage 1.

The old register allocator hasn't been removed yet, but will be before
branching.  There are still several targets that haven't been converted
to IRA, so unless they are converted soon, they will be dropped.  The
unconverted targets are:

arc
m32c
m68hc11
mmix
pdp11
score
vax

Quality Data
============

Priority          #     Change from Last Report
--------        ---     -----------------------
P1               13     -  4
P2              114     - 27
P3                3     +- 0
--------        ---     -----------------------
Total           130     - 31

We've made a good progress on fixing P1 and especially P2 bugs, but
still have many to fix before we reach the criteria for branching
4.4.0.  Several of the P2 and P1 bugs have patches posted, but
not reviewed yet.

All but one P1s are regressions from 4.3 and there are 25 P2 regressions
from 4.3, especially those should be given attention.

Previous Report

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2008-11/msg00007.html

The next report for 4.4.0 will be sent by Joseph.