On Mon, 2008-11-17 11:34:09 +0100, Jakub Jelinek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The old register allocator hasn't been removed yet, but will be before
> branching.  There are still several targets that haven't been converted
> to IRA, so unless they are converted soon, they will be dropped.  The
> unconverted targets are:

[...]
> pdp11
[...]
> vax

I didn't actually follow the development of the new IRA, but if I find
the patches for other simple targets, I might work at least on VAX and
probably for pdp11, too.

MfG, JBG

--
      Jan-Benedict Glaw      [EMAIL PROTECTED]              +49-172-7608481
Signature of:            http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html