On Jun  5, 2009, "Joseph S. Myers" <jos...@codesourcery.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 5 Jun 2009, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
>> testsuite-guality (16K) - (still small) debug info quality testsuite

> Has this been reworked as per my previous comments

Sorry, no, I didn't complete the rework, although I made some changes
towards that end.  But it's still stuck to native testing.

I've reworked the harness so that communication with the debugger is now
much simpler, which should make the next step easier.  But I have still
had my focus on adding missing features and fixing compare-debug
regressions, so I could never get 'round to teaching myself enough
dejagnu/expect to refit the harness as you suggested.

But don't think your suggestions were forgotten.  I even mentioned I
wasn't there yet last time I posted the patch, and it's high in my to-do
list.  Hopefully once we manage to avoid new -fcompare-debug regressions
I'll have more time to complete that task.  Of course I wouldn't mind if
someone beat me to it or taught me the basics on how to do it.  I'm not
even sure where to begin.  I'd start out by looking at the GDB testsuite
to try to figure out how they do it, but any more specific pointers
would be definitely welcome.

Thanks,