David Edelsohn wrote:
        I am pleased to announce that the GCC Steering Committee has
appointed Diego Novillo, Rafael Avila de Espindola, and Richard Guenther
as LTO Reviewers, and Rafael Avila de Espindola and Cary Coutant as
LTO Plugin Reviewers.

Sorry, but what exactly are LTO plugins? I was with the impression that gcc-4.5 would have only one kind of plugins, but of course that LTO could provide additional hooks to them.

Are LTO plugins fondamentally different from others, non LTO plugins?

Regards!

PS. I would like to make melt.so an LTO plugin if that is reasonable - currently it is just a GCC plugin!