Mark Cave-Ayland wrote:
Andrew Haley wrote:

There are a few possibilities, such as changing the alignment of the data,
but without seeing the code it's hard to say.

It's just a standard checkout from the OpenBIOS SVN with a patch I can provide to implement the recursive Fibonacci function if someone is happy to take a look. I can't isolate the build to just the kernel (due to complicated way in which the kernel is required to bootstrap various bits of forth) but I can give an easy set of instructions for people to follow.

We don't really have enough information.  If you could provide the code
so that we can try it, we could help.

If people don't mind me posting a patch and instructions to the list, I'm happy to do that.

Within reason that's OK, or you can use pastebin.

It is possible to run this test on a Linux system, isn't it?

Andrew.