Steven Bosscher wrote:

>>> Only RMs may set priority.
>>
>> I beg your pardon?  Where in the docs does it say that?
>
> I don't know that, but it's been discussed many times on this list.

As a mere mortal I've used the priority setting combo
a few times to specify (perceived) priority, which later
was adjusted by a person reviewing bug reports (i.e.
Andrew or Paolo), so, at least technically, it is available
to anyone.

Anyway, speaking of reporting bugs: what's the rule of
specifying CCs? Especially to the submitter himself?
I would like to be aware of the status of several bugs,
so may I add myself to the CC list? Or is it supposed
to be used only by the fixers?

Best regards
Piotr Wyderski