To: <gcc@gcc.gnu.org>
Cc: "Vali Codreanu" <vali.codre...@arh.pub.ro>; "Petronela Agache" <petronela.sil...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2010 10:53 AM
Subject: GCC porting tutorials

Hello,

My name is Radu Hobincu, I am part of a team at "Politehnica" University
of Bucharest that is developing a massive parallel computing architecture
and currently my job is to port the GCC compiler to this new machine.

I've been looking over the GCC official site at http://gcc.gnu.org/ but I
couldn't find an official porting tutorial. Is there such a thing? And
maybe a small example for a lightweight architecture?

Regards,
Radu