On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 07:03:25PM +0200, Steven Bosscher wrote:
> There is so much negativism about a mere nuisance in this thread. It's
> a shame, but I guess it's just more proof that negative discussions
> about GCC are more popular than positive ones.

Seriously, depending on the country it's not a mere nuisance.  To put
things in perspective, for a lot of people in France it's equivalent
to, in the US, go to the bank that owns your mortgage[1] and ask them
a paper saying that they have no copyright interests on your interior
decoration.  Or a landlord of the thousands of places on rent kind.

  OG.

[1] If you don't have one, imagine you do.