On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 01:39:44AM -0700, Basile Starynkevitch wrote:
> ... I was told that
> generating a *texi file from (GPLv3+ licensed, FSF copyrighted) source
> code could be incompatible with the GFDL license of gccint.texi.

The SC is trying to work something out with RMS on this (more generally,
it's also an issue for libstdc++ and doxygen).  While I can't make
promises, it seems he's open to coming up with some kind of solution that
would allow this use, ideally without needing to involve lawyers.

Unfortunately these things always take longer than you'd think that they
should.