On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 1:13 PM, Frank Ch. Eigler <f...@redhat.com> wrote:

> NightStrike <nightstr...@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> [...]
>>> So who actually said no?
>>
>> The Frederic guy didn't like my fake-looking fake name, and wanted a
>> real-looking-but-just-as-fake name, or he wouldn't create a account
>> for me.
>
> In consultation with other overseers, I rejected your request.  I did
> not ask for a "real-looking-but-just-as-fake name", but a "real name".
> You falsely presume zero vetting.

You missed my point, then.  What's in a name?  How would you know if
what I told you was true or not?

>> He then ignored my followup emails asking for clarification.
>
> You said no.  There was nothing further to discuss.

Not exactly.  I offered you an alternative, and I asked you a
question.  You ignored both.  You could very well have given me
feedback, explained what was going on, let me know that I was
rejected, or any of a dozen other things.