2010/9/14 Diego Novillo <dnovi...@google.com>:
> Incidentally, this is an issue I would like to address.  We need
> someone interested in maintaining the GC machinery.  Any volunteers?
> Laurynas?

Thanks for the suggestion. In fact, I was meaning to apply. But I can
see a few things that need to be considered:

- Most of my work was done on GC interface, not implementation, so I
am not that familiar with ggc-page.c implementation details.
- PCH. I tried to stay away from it as much as possible, but I had to
debug some PCH stuff then and now, so I guess I am as familiar with it
as most of the now-active global maintainers are (which is to say that
not very much :)

But maybe I'm raising the bar too high for myself if I wait to be
familiar with every single line of code before I apply for
maintainership, and probably it would be helpful to free up global
maintainers a little bit to review more interesting stuff :)

So I would like to maintain the GC machinery. How do I proceed?

--
Laurynas