I told you I couldn't even vreate an accouny...and bugzilla is no a well
designed tool anyway

On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 04:25:37PM +0100, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> On 11 May 2011 15:05, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> >
> > Also, Bugzilla mails to the gcc-bugs list seem to be very slow at the
> > moment, taking 5 mins or more to appear.
> > This one took an hour:
> > http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-bugs/2011-05/msg00933.html
>
> Bugzilla mails seem to be arriving a bit faster these days, but these
> two emails just arrived almost four months late, and have the wrong
> name in the From header:
>
> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-bugs/2011-05/msg02843.html
> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-bugs/2011-05/msg02842.html
>
> How many other mails are still bouncing around inside sourceware.org's
> mail queue?

So many immigrant groups have swept through our town that Brooklyn, like
Atlantis, reaches mythological proportions in the mind of the world  - RI Safir
1998

"The tremendous problem we face is that we are becoming sharecroppers to our
own cultural heritage -- we need the ability to participate in our own society."

You must be a stupid engineer then, because politcs and technology have been
attached at the hip since the 1st dynasty in Ancient Egypt.  I guess you missed
that one."

© Copyright for the Digital Millennium