Le 14 juil. 2011 à 16:08, Pierre Vittet a écrit :
> I have seen you were correcting things in the MELT build system, that is not
> easy I think.... Is it working ? Take me (and Basile) informed. From my
> system, it looks melt-sources directory is not correctly installed, moreover,
> I am not sure that meltgc_make_load_melt_module (in melt-runtime.c) search
> correctly this source (for exemple I can't understand why we try to find them
> in temporary directory).

I have come out to something that build as a plugin, and i am now trying to
apply more or less the same changes to the melt-branch. However the branch
won't built for now. It fails during check-melt-runtime because of warnings
melt is throwings with -Werror. If it fails at the runtime checks, it's almost
over and i think i'm near something that builds. I have to correct a few
warnings in warmelt-ana-simple and see what's the next unexpected warning !
I'll post this when it both work as a plugin and with the whole branch.