On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 4:42 PM, Robert Dewar <de...@adacore.com> wrote:
> On 4/12/2012 5:40 PM, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
>
>> It isn't non-sense just because you decide so or you don't like the
>> observation.
>>
>>>  and
>>> nonsense now, this has nothing to do with incompleteness!
>

> I think you don't know what incompleteness is about, yes, it is

Do not allow yourself to be easily confused by misunderstanding
of Geodelization, a *process* of assigning numbers to entities

   http://demonstrations.wolfram.com/Goedelization/
   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turing%27s_proof

and make statement only in terms of those numbers and the incompleteness
theorems themselves, lest you might give the impression that you do not
know what you are talking about and all you need as evidence of target
of your message is to look in mirror.

-- Gaby