On 12/15/2012 12:32 PM, Cynthia Rempel wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for the fast response!

So to keep an architecture supported by GCC, we would need to:

Three or more times a year preferably either during OR after
"stage3"

1. use the SVN version of gcc, 2. patch with an RTEMS patch, 3. use
./contrib/test_summary and pipe the output to a shell. 4. Report the
testresults to gcc-patches.

Would this be sufficient to maintain support for an architecture?  As
far as support goes, I rebuild RTEMS quite often, so once I
understand how to run the tests I don't mind doing so for the x86
architectures. If running the test script is all that's required, I
can do that.

Well of course it would always be appreciated if you can jump in
and help sort out problems that are 386 specific (hopefully there
won't be any!)