I am on travel and answering from my phone so don't remember all the exact
dates and PRs.

I did test i386-rtems in the past few months but it had a build breakage and I
filed a PR. That issue was resolved but at that point about 1/4 of the rtems
targets failed to compile. I filed PRs but didn't get back around to running
the tests and reporting.

When I get home, I will do a build/test run for *-rtems and generate PRs, etc.

--joel