On 01/15/2013 05:24 PM, Eric Botcazou wrote:
When disregarding the 'isnan()', the function is returning a '2' when
one or both the arguments is a NaN. Do you suppose this is correct?

If you ask me, it should exit on the first compare and thus return a
not-a-number.
You cannot "exit" a comparison in C, one of the branches is always taken,
which means that npx_dr11_inverse_tangent_series can never return -NAN.

Furthermore, since 'fxam' will return a 'non-comparable' during the first compare, I suppose the function should then enter the first 'else' and return a '4'.

Mischa.