> On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 06:14:30PM -0500, David Kunsman wrote:
>> Hello, I was just reading through the current projects wiki page and I
>> noticed how out of date pretty much all of them are.  So I was
>> planning on doing "spring cleaning" by going down the list tracking
>> down what has been and what needs to be down and updating all the
>> wikis.  Do you think this is something that is worthwhile to work on?

Yes, I think that would be very useful.

On 24 March 2015 at 12:16, Martin Jambor wrote:
> Yes, I think that even just moving hopelessly outdated stuff to some
> "Archive" section,

I don't see any need to move pages (that would break old links).

Just add a header to old pages saying they are outdated, and stop
linking to them from other pages that imply they are current.  There
could be a single ArchivedProjects page, or just sub-section of
another page, that links to the old projects, but no need to move the
old project pages themselves.