> differ.  (It's the unoptimized, stage1 cc1 that should be run under a
> debugger.  See <https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/DebuggingGCC> for more details.)

Hello.
I normally configure GCC by (as you told)

/configure --enable-languages=c,c++ --disable-bootstrap --disable-multilib

And further as told in <https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/DebuggingGCC>

make STAGE1_CXXFLAGS="-g -O0" all-stage1

but instead of -g to use -g3 is suggested for making macros debuggable
and then use GDB.
May I proceed the same?