Joseph Myers <jos...@codesourcery.com>:
> My current test conversion run is testing two changes: deleting
> emptycommit tags, and using --user-ignores to prefer the .gitignore file
> in SVN over one auto-generated from svn:ignore properties.  For the next
> one after that I'll try eliminating all branch/tag removals that shouldn't
> be doing anything, based on the current sets of branches and tags in SVN,
> and report bugs if I see anything appearing in the converted repository
> that shouldn't be.

I'm more worried about missing files. I saw a bunch of those on my
last test.  This could be spurious - the elaborate set of branch
mappings you specified confuses my validation test, because there is
no longer a 1-1 corresponsence between Subversion and git branches.

The next test I run I'm going to comment out your branch mappings.
If I get a validated conversion out of that I think it's all over
but the cleanup and policy tinkering.