On Sat, 28 Dec 2019, Joseph Myers wrote:

> Two more.
>
> git+ssh://gcc.gnu.org/home/gccadmin/gcc-reposurgeon-6a.git
> git+ssh://gcc.gnu.org/home/gccadmin/gcc-reposurgeon-6b.git

Two more.

git+ssh://gcc.gnu.org/home/gccadmin/gcc-reposurgeon-7a.git
git+ssh://gcc.gnu.org/home/gccadmin/gcc-reposurgeon-7b.git

These have further accumulated improvements, especially identifying more
merge commits, many improved author attributions, and many improved commit
summaries / PR number fixups from Richard's scripts.  We're working on
identifying further cases where author attributions can be safely
improved.

--
Joseph S. Myers
jos...@codesourcery.com