On Mon, 6 Jan 2020, Andrew Pinski wrote:

> ** Also I Noticed the author for that revision is detected as
> pins...@gcc.gnu.org but that is because I used different cases for the
> emails in the changelog.

In my review of possibly suspect authors I'm concentrating on cases where
the author name needs review (based on either reposurgeon reporting a
ChangeLog header it can't parse, or differences in author name from
Maxim's conversion, as an indication that the choice of name is worthy of
review), not those where the name is probably OK but it might be possible
to improve the choice of email address.

> * SVN r160418, does not detect me as the main author or even detect
> Shujing's email.
> ** the changelog entry below what was added had a minor whitespace change to
> it
> * SVN r211205, does not detect my email address correctly

Both of those are included in the manual fixups I've done for suspect
cases (since that conversion was generated).  I've reviewed all the (about
500) cases of reposurgeon reporting ChangeLog headers it can't parse (with
a wide range of typos in date formats etc.), other than those Richard set
up fixes for before I started that review, and all the (about 1200) most
likely to be significant cases of differences in authors (names) from
Maxim's conversion (cases where the commit isn't ChangeLog-only or marked
as a backport, resulting in about 400 author improvements, the rest being
cases where I thought the author from reposurgeon was the most appropriate
one; ChangeLog-missing cases had been reviewed earlier).

--
Joseph S. Myers
jos...@codesourcery.com