On Wed, Mar 31, 2021 at 1:36 PM Mark Wielaard <m...@klomp.org> wrote:

> You are referencing the recent open letter which isn't really what
> people are discussing here. Although many probably sympathize with
> calling for the removal of the entire Board of the Free Software
> Foundation and calling for Richard M. Stallman to be removed from all
> leadership positions, including the GNU Project
>
> You can disagree with the specific way that was worded and still come
> to the same conclusion. See for example https://www.arp242.net/rms.html

Ah, this one is _very_ well written and captures my thoughts when
writing my response to Nathan (but not willing to spend so much time
on this to coherently formulate what I was thinking).

And just to repeat - all the GCC governance structure (the "SC") represents
all of the same non-openess as the FSF governance structure (because
the "SC" is in fact appointed by the Chief GNUisance "or his delegates").

Richard.