I fully agree with your assessment.

Have in the past organised meetings for him and never seen any bs.
Having led the discussions, RMS was always cooperative and at no point
disrupted procedure.  This was 2017-2018 when I was in Barcelona coordinating
all this - leading to the CaixaForum conversation on digital cities with
Barcelona City Council Chief of Technology Francesca Bria.  And other
interactions, e.g. with Behavioral Expert Dr Diane Hamilton.  If anyone
thinks the two women needed white-knighting, people who think this way,
should go and get their head tested.  Although the 14th century is long past,
many educated people today are either uneducated, or education has educated
them out of it.

Christopher Dimech
General Administrator - Naiad Informatics - GNU Project (Geocomputation)
- Geophysical Simulation
- Geological Subsurface Mapping
- Disaster Preparedness and Mitigation
- Natural Resource Exploration and Production
- Free Software Advocacy