在 17/04/2021 16.27, Aaron Gyes 写道:

As far as I understand it Chris Punches lives in North America.

Only 2% of the world population lives in the US, indeed, most live in China.

It’s interesting the unkind reaction Liu Hao received in this very thread
when they encountered the arguments making a false equivalency of these
proposals
to their countries’ history. I’m sure he felt not great, being forced to either
defend the CCP or not share their views on the questions of this conversation.

What is even the argument you are making at this point?

The history is written with many coincidences. Something is there just because it happened, while other didn't. I don't see anything wrong why a moderate number of all developers are from the US: Because modern computers were invented by American people. It's simply that people who contribute more deserve more, and who contribute less deserve less. That's fair. It's a natural law. There is no reason to go against that.

--
Best regards,
Liu Hao