On 16/06/21 20:37, Martin Sebor wrote:
I don't really think the warning is doing
anything wrong

I completely agree. I am not complaining about the warning, I am complaining that there is code in gcc which raises this warning and breaks the build.

I was assuming that this was being triggered by some option that I was using but, on further investigation, the -Wformat-truncation flag is being set by -Wall which AFAICT is set by the build process itself...

So this is starting to look like something that really should be fixed... What bugs me is why it seems that I was the only one who noticed...

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
José Rui