On 9/29/21 7:59 AM, Maxim Kuvyrkov wrote:

   Does it run like once a day/some-time-period, and if you note a regression,
narrow it down?
Configurations that track master branches have 3-day intervals.  Configurations
that track release branches — 6 days.  If a regression is detected it is
narrowed down to component first — binutils, gcc or glibc — and then the commit
range of the component is bisected down to a specific commit.  All.  Done.
Automatically.

I will make a presentation on this CI at the next GNU Tools Cauldron.

  Regardless, I think it could be very useful to be able to see the results of
anything you do run at whatever frequency it happens.
Thanks!

--

One more follow on question.. is this information/summary of the results every 3rd day interval of master  published anywhere?  ie, to a web page or posted somewhere?    that seems like it could useful, especially  with a +/- differential from the previous run (which you obviously calculate to determine if there is a regression).

Anyway, I like it!

Andrew