On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 at 10:06, parth rastogi via Gcc <gcc@gcc.gnu.org> wrote:

> Respected Sir/Ma'am,
> I am Parth Rastogi, a computer science undergrad. I have just entered my
> second year at Manipal University Jaipur. I am new to open source
> contributions but I am well aware of C++, C, Python, and Javascript. I
> would love to contribute to your organization but could you please tell me
> how to get started.
> Hoping to hear from you soon.
> Regards
> Parth Rastogi

Thanks for your interest in GCC!

A good place to start is by reading the project's mailing list (the
one you've contacted!) and if you did that, you would find this
question has already been asked and answered several times this month.
You could start by reading those previous threads, so we don't need to
keep repeating ourselves.

See these threads (and others):

https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/gcc/2021-November/237719.html
https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/gcc/2021-November/237745.html