On 28/08/2011 14:25, Even Rouault wrote:
Le samedi 27 août 2011 11:14:00, Hermann Peifer a écrit :
Matthew,

An absolute kludge-type of "solution" would be a) to make sure that the
GeoTIFF is larger than the shapefile when rasterising (in order to not
loose points at the edges) and b) to shift the GeoTIFF NW by 0.5 pixel
after rasterising, as I already wrote in my previous mail.

There has been no traffic on Eli's ticket
http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/3774 during the last 11 months, so my
guess is that the bug will remain for a while. It's strange that there
aren't more people stumbling across the issue.

I've applied a fix in trunk in http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/changeset/22998 .
Please test and confirm if it works for you.

Even,

After some testing, I can confirm that both issues (half-pixel shift and lost point at edges) are gone. This is great.

Thanks for spending your time fixing this issue, on a sunny Sunday afternoon.

Hermann