Le 21/03/2022 à 18:39, Sebastiaan Couwenberg a écrit :
Quite a lot of new files which suggests that CPACK_SOURCE_IGNORE_FILES needs more work.

CPack hasn't been used at all to generate the tarball. This is the traditionnal mkgdaldist.sh script. I suspect this comes from gdal/ content having been moved to topdir, and now things like .github/ or  doc/ are included and should probably be cleaned up. Other things you spotted ?

| Also quite a lot of noise in the diff due $Id$ expansion changes like:

I suspect this is also due to the gdal/ moving, which must breaks the history. That $Id$ expansion could probably be just removed.

I filed https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/issues/5483 about those é topics

Kind Regards,

Bas

--